Friday, June 13, 2008

pooped.

Enough toilet talk. I was pretty busy today with Euro 2008 and some Madison Symphony Orchestra drama. I'd like to see the Netherlands play Spain in the finals - as for MSO, I just want to play and get paid.


I ate some ramen today! It's been a week point five since I last indulged and over-ate [this is a big deal - similar to smokers reaching the one week mark]. Ramen wouldn't be such a big part of my diet if it wasn't so good - it's the closest and cheapest grub I can get to eating Korean food. It gives me an opportunity to pull out the kimchi and rice, and carbo-load for broke! Shin-ramyun is where it is at!



So here is a short list of what I need to do before....soon.
-Figure out my future (school in fall? what would I study? work?)
-Figure out where I'm going to live
-Call my parents


I anticipate some procrastination - you'll probably find me doing the following:
-Playing trumpet
-Playing tennis
-Riding bike
-Developing my soccer skills
-Eating less ramen - for at least for two weeks
-Converting some long denim into cutoffs - which I will wear for all of the above!


The weather is finally improving after numerous storms and floods - I hate how discussion of recent and current weather is a default when both conversationalists and bloggers run out of fresh ideas. So, for today, I quit.

Go Spain!

No comments: